Las últimas noticias que quieres saber
• Native or near native command of both spoken and written English.
• At least two years teaching experience.
• Available to work from Mondays to Saturdays.
• Availabe to work in person in any of these branches: Los Jardines (SMP), San Juan de Lurigancho, Surco, Santa Anita and Pueblo Libre.
• Applicants need to send an original and copy of their identification document - DNI or “Carné de Extranjería” (visa “Residente Trabajador”) and a recent photograph.
• Applicants will be required to complete an Application and Availability Form and should be prepared to sit an exam to test their knowledge of teaching methodology.
• Customer orientation
• Continuous training
• Academic management
• Pleasant working environment
• Permanent training
• Be part of a leading institution
• Benefits programme
If you are interested access the following link https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/Teachers_of_English_May2023 and fill out the form until Sunday 19th March 2023.